Chuckle of the Day – Automatic Window

by Sherry Riter in Chuckle

Chuckle of the Day

double pane windows

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn’t paid for them.

Hellloooo……….just because I’m blond doesn’t mean that I am automatically stupid.

So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy had told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? ‘It’s been a year,’ I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never called back. Guess I won that argument!

I bet he felt like an idiot.

That was just a joke. Wasn’t it cute? Sorry Alyssa and Mom that the lady was blond, but you know if the joke was about a redhead I would have still changed it to blond instead. LOL

1 Carol March 17, 2010 at 5:38 pm

To very funny. I love a joke that makes more fun of a sales person than the blond. Have a great day. I read you last blog, thought it over during the night and wrote my own. Heart story. Thanks for the thoughts that lead to me writing from my heart.

2 Heather March 17, 2010 at 6:00 pm

LMAO!!! This was great!

3 Lynette March 17, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Guess what? Your an award winner. Yeah, You!
No not the one in the back…but you, right here in front! Go and pick it up at:

4 Mrs. Claus March 17, 2010 at 9:28 pm

LOL! Thanks for the laughs!

5 GregoryJ March 18, 2010 at 12:41 am

That was so funny. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
The blond bit threw me off.

Now I have to tell you a blond joke.
There's this beautiful young blond on an airplane going to London.
She decides that she should be in first class regardless of her ticket being coach.
On of the attendants tells her, "Ma'am, your ticket is for coach. You'll have to move to the back of the plane." Her reply, "I'm young and beautiful and I'm going to London first class."
The head attendant tries next, "Ma'am you have to move to the back of the plane. You're ticket is for coach."
She stays in her seat, "I'm young and beautiful and I'm going to London first class."
They go to the pilot and tell him of the problem. He says, "I'm married to a young beautiful blond, I'll take care of this."
He goes to the young blond and whispers in her ear. She jumps up and runs to the back of the plane.
The crew is amazed. They ask him what he told her. "I just told her that only the back of the plane is going to London."

6 Kaylen March 18, 2010 at 2:39 am

Ha – love it!!!

I have someone I work with who says "I'm having a blonde moment" whenever she makes an error or says something wrong and I wonder why she would perpetuate this stereotype of "her kind."

7 The Redhead Riter March 19, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Thank you Lynette. I'm hopping over to get it! Yay me!

Gregory that was hilarious!!!

Kaylen, that is funny because my daughter says that too and SHE is blond!