No Tell Motel

by Sherry Riter in Humor

Off the busy road amongst new retail stores and restaurants, I saw a sign that caused me to jerk my head back so quickly for a second glance, that I nearly got whiplash!

Is it due to the off-season?

No, I would say that this is definitely the No Tell Motel.

I also think you can be assured that I will not be staying with the other “guests”

No Tell Motel

The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.

1 Teresa @ ? TOO MANY HEARTBEATS ? February 28, 2010 at 4:13 am

What? You weren't up for a little excitement??? :0) LOL!

I hope you are doing well. I've missed you lately. I haven't been feeling well, so my visits have been few and far between. I hope that I'll be able to stop in more in the days to come. I'd love for you can stop by my blog soon. I've posted a really cool video of the time my amazing hubby was featured on the TV show, RESCUE 911! It is WAY cool!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Sunday!

Teresa <><

2 Judy Harper February 28, 2010 at 4:30 am

I love the whiplash quote! My favorite hotel/motel is Hampton Inn. Once my ex son-in-law talked me into staying at a Budget Inn. Never again!

3 Kim February 28, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Yeah, I'm with ya on that one. Creepy.

4 Teresha@Marlie and Me February 28, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I can just imagine where they cut corners to keep the price so low, like not laundering the sheets. ha, ha…gross!

5 Anything Fits a Naked Man February 28, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Oh, MY!!! Yeah, I think I'll pass right by THAT one, too!

6 Daisygirl February 28, 2010 at 6:34 pm

I don't think you would be alone in your room at that price! ~jen~

7 Nikki February 28, 2010 at 11:25 pm

That place looks scary just from the sign and the ground around it! lol. I don't think I'd stay there, maybe if I had to and there were no other places. It kind of reminds me of the hotel (the sign anyways) in the movie No Vacancy, that was a scary movie!!! following you back from the FF!