We can rely on the sunshine rising over the horizon.
Many of us are blessed with angelic mothers who we were able to rely upon just like the sunshine.
I have many reasons to be thankful and not the least is because PJ, Jenie, Missie, Surviving Little People and Coupon Clippin’ Mommy think that I am an Angel Mother that brings Beautiful Sunshine. I feel quite honored.
Do you wonder how I know they feel this way?
One way is because they make wonderful comments on my blog posts.
The other way I know is that they gave me the following blog awards for which I am grateful…
I would like to pass on the love to other Angel Mothers that bring Beautiful Sunshine. Thank you for visiting my blog and making comments that undeniably, lift my mood and make my days seem a little brighter. Please feel free to take all four of the awards and distribute them accordingly.
- Boobies, Babies and a Blog
- Shelley’s Swag
- Chaos Wrapped In Chocolate Covered Grins
- Anything Fits A Naked Man
- A Daily Scoop of Chaos
- Woman’s Life Link
- four Seasons Farm
- Marlie and Me
- Keep In Touch With Mommakin
- Sixy is Just the Beginning
- Oh Sew Good
- Kamp KK
- iPicture Girl
- New York Chica
- Bring The Rain
- Infertile Myrtle
- Blessed Quiver
- Dry As Toast
- Blue Cotton Memory
- All That And A Box Of Rocks
- Just Me and My Soldier and Two Little Chicks
- Too Many Heart Beats
- In the Trenches of Mommyhood
- Havoc and Mayhem
- Unknown Mami
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) for the Angels award – Pass the award to five people I think are Angels
2) for the Mothers award – Pass the award to 12 fellow mommy bloggers
2) for the Beautiful award – Pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers and tell 7 things about yourself
2) for the Sunshine award – Pass the award to 10 bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
to the lives of others
cannot keep it from themselves.”
The forum for savvy women and men!