Angel Mothers Bringing Beautiful Sunshine

by Sherry Riter in Award

We can rely on the sunshine rising over the horizon.

Many of us are blessed with angelic mothers who we were able to rely upon just like the sunshine.

I have many reasons to be thankful and not the least is because PJ, Jenie, Missie, Surviving Little People and Coupon Clippin’ Mommy think that I am an Angel Mother that brings Beautiful Sunshine. I feel quite honored.

Angel Mothers Bringing Beautiful SunshineAngel Mothers Bringing Beautiful Sunshine

Do you wonder how I know they feel this way?

One way is because they make wonderful comments on my blog posts.

The other way I know is that they gave me the following blog awards for which I am grateful…

Angel AwardMother AwardBeautiful Blogger AwardSunshine Award

I would like to pass on the love to other Angel Mothers that bring Beautiful Sunshine. Thank you for visiting my blog and making comments that undeniably, lift my mood and make my days seem a little brighter. Please feel free to take all four of the awards and distribute them accordingly.

1. Blogaholic
  26. Havoc and Mayhem
  27. Unknown Mami

The Rules:

1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post

2) for the Angels award – Pass the award to five people I think are Angels
2) for the Mothers award – Pass the award to 12 fellow mommy bloggers
2) for the Beautiful award – Pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers and tell 7 things about yourself
2) for the Sunshine award – Pass the award to 10 bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world

3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

Angel Mothers Bringing Beautiful Sunshine

“Those who bring sunshine
to the lives of others
cannot keep it from themselves.”
~James Matthew Barrie~

The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.

1 KK February 27, 2010 at 6:50 am

Aw, thanks!

2 Megan February 27, 2010 at 7:14 am

Congrats on all of your awards!!! Thanks for sharing with me!! =)

3 Anything Fits a Naked Man February 27, 2010 at 12:10 pm

I'm so honored! Thanks!!

4 Mommakin February 27, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Well deserved! Thanks for passing them along to me, I'm flattered!

5 Blackberry Jam Cafe February 27, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Thanks for stopping by – Is it just a Red Head thing that we don't like shopping???? I also get a smile everytime I come here – my elementary school pictures are so similar to yours! Separated at birth? I always thought Ronald McDonald had to be my brother!

6 ~J February 27, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Awww! Thank you so much…how sweet! 🙂

7 Daisygirl February 27, 2010 at 5:58 pm

Beautiful award! Congrats on receiving all 4 of those awesome recognitions!

Thank you for passing the ? to me! I have not received the angel award yet! I have a thing with angels being my mom is one.

Thank you again I hope your weekend is full of sunshine! ~Jen~

8 ~Shelley~ February 27, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Congrats on all of your awards…and thank you SO MUCH for passing one to me!! That was so sweet! I love the "Mothers" Award! I know many mommy bloggers that I could pass that on to 🙂

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

9 Blackberry Jam Cafe February 27, 2010 at 6:48 pm

You're rockin' it girl! You have received The Beautiful Blogger Award! Usually here's how it works:
1. You list 7 things about yourself, not already on your About Me page.
2. You list 7 things that make you Happy.
3. You pass the Award on to 7 Bloggers you enjoy.

But – I understand everyone is busy, so if you want to simply enjoy the fact you got a pat on the back and do nothing – that's OK, too.

Or, you could do it like someone showed me – I posted a link to blogs I enjoy and encouraged my followers to stop by and follow the blogs I gave the Award to. Sharing the Love! Either way – know you are appreciated, and enjoy your Award!

10 KellieS February 27, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Thank you! You are an angel! I'll do my best to make you proud.

11 The Redhead Riter February 27, 2010 at 9:03 pm
12 joeandbridge February 28, 2010 at 12:02 am

Hi There! Just popping in from Friday Follow to be your newest follower. Hope you can visit me too! Have a great weekend!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins

13 Lisa February 28, 2010 at 2:50 am

I have given you the Sunshine blog award! Please stop by to pick it up! Congrats!

14 Judy Harper February 28, 2010 at 4:45 am

Thank you so much! I love the sunshine award. Daisies are my favorite flowers!

15 bluecottonmemory March 2, 2010 at 3:45 am

You, Red, are one in a million!Now, do I just gather them all, very Taylor Swift-esque at the Country Music Awards, or do we chose one?

Thank you for the award hugs! How do you do it all!?!

16 Michelle March 2, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Thank you!!!! That is so sweet!!