Happy Birthday Mom!

by Sherry Riter in Birthday,Family,Holiday,Mom

Happy Birthday cake

My mother is beautiful.

She is quite simply a beautiful person.

Today is her birthday and I am very thankful that she is having another one!

I am also grateful to her for:

• showing me through her example that she loves God
  • being a fantastic mother
  • taking the time to teach me
  • all the fun times we have laughed until my stomach hurt
  • letting me love her back
  • the millions of meals you have cooked for me
  • giving me great memories and a good life
  • loving my child
  • being fun
  • loving me so much

I want to publicly tell you that I love you with every cell of my body and to the depth of my soul.

I wish you the Happiest of Birthdays!

1 Dame Nuisance January 23, 2010 at 4:32 pm

A mother like yours is truly a blessing!

At long last I have written a post conferring the Lemonade Stand Award you gave me back in December to other deserving recipients, and linked back to you, natch!

Thanks again, Red!

2 Insanitykim January 23, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Happy to have ya as the visit for SITS day! Yay for Happy Birthdays for wonderful people!

We've crossed paths before so gotta make sure I am following. Really like the look of your blog and WOW! Two posts a day!! You're my hero!

Have a great weekend and man, I really want some cake now…

3 PJ January 23, 2010 at 8:26 pm

Hey Gal! Happy Birthday to "mom"! Mine isn't with me anymore, and this brought me to tears, so I decided to adopt yours for a little while. That was a beautiful post. I cracked up at the birthday song thought that was really cute!

Oops! I just thought about something! She and I are probably closer to "sisters" in age. Seeing that I'm old enough to be your mom. LOL! I thought I'd better correct myself. Just because I consider myself as "one of the girls", doesn't mean necessarily in age, and I keep forgetting that.! haha!

Love ya bunches!

PJ

4 Juliana January 24, 2010 at 2:44 am

This was sooooo sweet! I saw you on the follower dicussion on the mommybloggers..I am following and am glad that I am. You have a great blog…come on by and follow back. Have a lovely evening~Juliana A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

5 bluecottonmemory January 24, 2010 at 5:29 am

You are such a mama's girl! My mom called me the other day and read me a poem I wrote her on her birthday way back when I was a freshman in college! I guess I'm a mama's girl, too! What a beautiful birthday tribute! Thanks for the cake and the song – let me know when you're celebrating something else again! You definitely know how to throw a post party!

6 Anonymous January 24, 2010 at 6:00 am

I COULD HARDLY WAIT AS USUAL TO READ YOUR BLOG, BUT MY BACK SLIPPED YESTERDAY AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SIT. SO WHEN I STAGGERD IN HERE TO READ , HIGH ON VICADIN, I WAS SO SURPRISED. THIS WAS THE NICEST PART OF THE DAY. MY BIRTHDAY SUCKED OTHER THAN THIS. I AM LEARNING THAT MOST PEOPLE DO NOT CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS LIKE ME. I LOVE THIS DAY, HA,HA. I ONLY GET ONE OF MY OWN DAYS ONCE A YEAR. OUT OF 365,ONE IS PITIFUL,LOL. THNAK YOU SHERRY, YOU ARE A BLESSING ALL THE TIME, BUT DON'T LET THIS GO TO YOUR HEAD, YOU DO NOT KNWO EVERY THING, LOL.

LOVE MOM

7 Teresha@Marlie and Me January 24, 2010 at 8:52 pm

happy birthday to your mom aka Anonymous! It's been a blessing to get to know your daughter online. You must be a truly amazing woman because she write about you with such love and pride.

😀