I know as Mommy Bloggers who are Stay-At-Home-Mommy’s, you may be thinking that you do not need business cards unless you have a business. But wait! There are other uses for these business cards. Have you thought about that prospect? Let me give you a few suggestions after I tell you that UPrinting is sponsoring this giveaway and one of my readers will get 1 set of 250 Business Cards!
Giveaway Prize: 250 Business Cards for one (1) lucky winner
Size: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
Shipping: Winners have to pay for shipping
Eligibility: Limited to US Residents due to shipping costs
Now for my suggestions:
- Family members can’t ever get too much of your children, so send everyone a card with your address as well as your blog address. They can keep this in their wallet and brag about your children.
- How about giving a card to your teens every time they can’t find the card you told them to put in their wallet a few days earlier. Just a reminder card for them or especially if someone else needs to call you in their behalf.
- Then there’s the “I Had A Rough Day” card that you can give to your spouse and keep a few for yourself. When one of you need a little pampering, you present the card with an item circled. Great exchange! Just make sure that you have twice as many as you give your spouse!
- Leave these with the babysitters, neighbors, teachers, and tuck it into your child’s backpack or purse. Maybe you belong to a play group for your child. You can give a card to everyone in the play group so they can always have your information available when they have your child.
- As a “Leave Behind” card when you go on a job interview with a prospective employer. You can list the pertinent information and a great tag line. How many people will leave a great looking card with their resume?
- Last, but not least, you can use them as Business Cards! Taa Daa! If you have a business, they are great!
Did that get your creative juices flowing? By the way, all the templates were from UPrinting – Aren’t they wonderful!?
How To Enter
Please leave a separate comment for each entry you complete.
4. (1 entry) Subscribe to The Redhead Riter’s feed – confirm your subscription and leave a comment
If you would like additional ways to enter, please see the tab Giveaway Entries or click here.
Giveaway will close January 16, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Winners will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond. Open to US residents only!
Disclaimer: Thank you to UPrinting® for sponsoring this giveaway! I will be receiving 250 business cards from UPrinting.com for hosting this giveaway. No monetary compensation has been offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own.