Where Is My Body!

by Sherry Riter in Reborn Doll

My sister is “big” into Reborn Dolls. I guess she is cutting one of dolls hair today and sent me this picture on my cell phone. I had to do a double take because it sure looks crazy!

the head of a Reborn doll sitting on a bottle waiting for it's body to be restuffed

1 Mom's Fortress of Solitude June 3, 2009 at 9:37 pm

Wow! That just looks freaky! I'm following you here from MBC, grabbing your button, and adding you to any other following I have signed up for. lol

Please come visit any time,

2 Mom's Fortress of Solitude June 3, 2009 at 11:32 pm

lol So, I see we have a little competition going on here. ;o) I love it!

Ok, so now I am also following you on twitter, I 'dugg' your blog and rated you (twice, I think) on blog catalog.

I cannot get technorati to confirm I'm the owner of my blog for some reason, so I couldn't do that. :o(

I'm working on delicious, now.
Are you on facebook?

Man! We're going to be the best of buds on every network out there. lol

3 Julie@Momspective June 4, 2009 at 5:39 pm

That actually scares the poo out of me.

4 Lola June 5, 2009 at 4:27 am

Those dolls are just freaky.

Stopping by for the June Comment Challenge.

5 The Aud Author, Audrey June 5, 2009 at 5:20 am

Okay Red…this is the sister here saying thanks alot, now everyone that reads this will think I'm one of those crackpots out there that takes their "babies" out in public! For the record I don't. If you'd like to see my full collection visit my blog…

For anyone interested, please visit my forum and read all about reborns and maybe find one to buy for yourself.

6 Ana June 5, 2009 at 6:55 pm

That is amazing, as it shows how similiarly looking humans (Even if dolls) are to objects when looked upon in this manner. Thanks for the share.

7 Karen March 3, 2013 at 2:58 pm

When you take separate the doll’s body from the head it does look kinda creepy. With that said, I think reborn dolls are cute and collecting them is a great hobby.

8 Sherry Riter March 3, 2013 at 3:04 pm

LOL Oh my goodness that is an OLD post! It was one of my very first! The picture is soooooo small! As the saying goes, “I’ve come a long way!”

I’ll have to take my camera over to my sister’s house so you can see ALL her reborn dolls. She loooooooooooooooooooves the dolls.

Thanks for stopping by Karen!!!