I received another award and it was from Super Mommy To The Rescue. This is very sweet and totally unexpected. Thank you!
Here are the RULES of this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
7 things you “might” find interesting about me:
- I see dead people…LOL..Just kidding! I have a weird sense of humor…rather “dry”
- I love school…homework, tests, research papers…geeky
- I love cucumbers and onions soaked in apple cider vinegar…I’m a country girl
- I love dancing…Alyssa says what I call “dancing” looks like seizures
- I love music…especially when it rattles the windows of the house
- I can and love to sew (see Alyssa’s prom dress – I’m still aahhhing over it), knit, crochet, quilt, embroider, needlepoint, etc…I’m really 102 years old just posing as someone younger
- I love vacuum marks…you know, when you vacuum the carpet, being sure not to walk where you have already vacuumed, and vacuum in rows across the room, leaving “vacuum marks”…if you don’t get this one, see #2 and #6 again
- Brown Eyed Girl
- Be Different…Act Normal
- I Like It Frantic
- Just Me And My Two Little Chicks
- Kim’s Crafty Apple
- Living And Learning
Enjoy the award! Have a great week!